10 Best Android Games For Battery 2: Fishing Diary, Golf Star, Football Manager Handheld 2014, & more
Who doesn’t enjoy playing a good game every now and then? As one of the most popular categories on Android, it’s clear that we all like to get distracted by an addicting game from time to time.
To help fuel your addiction and add to a list of great distractions, let’s continue with the 2nd 10 best Android games that won’t kill your battery. Pulling from 10’s of thousands of Android games using data from M2AppMonitor, these games are some of the most played that affect your battery the least.
Check out part 1 of the 10 best Android games with low battery drain rate if you missed the last post.
For reference, some games consume a vast amount of battery – 1000’s of mW on average – at which point you can literally start to watch your battery drop by the minute.
A game starts to have poor battery performance when it starts using over 1,700 mW on average.
10. Tank Battles Battery drain rate – 542.85 mW
9. Golf Star Battery drain rate – 540.75 mW
8. Football Manager Handheld 2014 Battery drain rate – 535.39 mW
7. Onet Deluxe Battery drain rate – 524.72 mW
6. Trial X2 Battery drain rate – 522.98 mW
5. Fishing Diary Battery drain rate – 517.2 mW
4. AirTycoon Online Battery drain rate – 514.06 mW
3. Chess Free Battery drain rate – 509.65 mW
2. Super Sudoku Battery drain rate – 502.54 mW
1. Fruit Bump Battery drain rate – 501.47 mW
Our posts are presented to help you discover great new Android apps, that aren’t only discovered based on the number of downloads they have, but by how well they perform on your device and how other users enjoy them. All data is aggregated and collected anonymously from M2AppMonitor, now available on Google Play.
If you haven’t already, download M2AppMonitor, and subscribe to our newsletter using the signup form at the top of this page!